Integrated Workforce Management with Kronos
Since 2004, Passport has been partnered with Kronos, the leading provider of enterprise Workforce Management solutions.
With real-time integration, labor data from Kronos becomes part of the scheduling and OT control process in Passport. You can:
- View scheduled start/end time for employees when assigning work.
- Factor in hours worked to date in the pay period to control overtime.
- Capture time on task in the field and automatically post to employee time-cards with validation and audit trail.
Integrated Telematics and ERP / Work Order Management
Passport inOrder integrates with your telematics and ERP providers using either real-time web services or file downloads.
- Data from your ERP system when combined with the data from your Workforce Management system gives Passport inOrder all it needs to compute the day’s route plan for each of your employees.
- Data from your telematics system when combined with the data from your Workforce Management system gives Passport inOrder all it needs to produce everything that actually happened on your employee’s route for each day.
Mobile Technology for the Real World
Wirelessly dispatch work assignment changes to mobile employees, and allow them to record their activities.
Passport’s HTML5 mobile platform works online and offline and provides portability to all iOS, Android and HTML5 supported browsers.